Angeli Ad Finem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things Angeli Ad Finem, here you can find information and recent updates relating to the following: events and ranking.

HomeCapping and Probation Period Explained I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capping and Probation Period Explained

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tedi
Admin

Capping and Probation Period Explained Empty
PostSubject: Capping and Probation Period Explained   Capping and Probation Period Explained EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Capping is this.

It is skilling at the citadel(clan home). You may not cap until 7 full days have passed since the day you first joined. It is a runescape wide clan rule, created by jagex. To cap you have to gather the required resources, which means just skill, at the citadel. Unless a skill plot has been locked by a higher up member, you may choose where you skill to cap. You MUST finish capping once a week. I don't know if that was clear lol, M U S T, must, must, cap. It's important. You may ask, "Why?". The answer is this, you must cap to gather resources, to keep the clan running. Resources are what let higher up clan mates upgrade the citadel with and allow members to be able to have more skill plots to choose from.

PLEASE, and I repeat, PLEASE, if you are a new member checking this out, do the three following things. Create an account on here with your RuneScape name, so we know it's you. Number 2, on this topic, please write down the date joined, super important. Number 3, but still just as important, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, when you finish capping, just write down that you capped! It helps us out sooooooooo much. It helps keep things organized.

If you want to know where to post that you've capped, after clicking, "clan info", just click the "I have capped" topic, and post there.
Back to top Go down
https://angeli.board-directory.net
skinnybeeezy
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Capping and Probation Period Explained   Capping and Probation Period Explained EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:50 pm

9/13/2014
Back to top Go down
bazilwich
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Capping and Probation Period Explained   Capping and Probation Period Explained EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:21 am

what should we focus on capping mainly?
its important to discuss this too that way everyone can be sure to reach the limit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capping and Probation Period Explained   Capping and Probation Period Explained Empty

Back to top Go down

Capping and Probation Period Explained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Angeli Ad Finem :: Clan info-
Jump to: